Sunday, June 30, 2013

Tribesports: Rugged Maniac Workout

Ever wonder if you've got what it takes to complete one of the many obstacle mud runs that seem to be popping up everywhere this time of year? You know the ones I'm talking about; Warrior Dash, Tough Mudder, Spartan Race & Rugged Maniac to name a few.

Well just in case you've been seriously debating on trying one out (or you need a quick refresher for one coming up soon), I've got something to share with you.


Head on over to Tribesports & take the challenge for the Rugged Maniac Obstacle Strength Workout. Successfully "take" this challenge & be entered into the Rugged Maniac Competition. (Don't forget to check out the TOS.)

"This workout has been put together with a specific goal in mind - to efficiently build your strength so that you can quickly and easily move your own bodyweight around the common obstacles you will encounter at these races."

As of right now, I don't have any of these runs planned this summer. But, I'm really digging the superset workout (you can find a breakdown of what each superset does here). I figure if I am able to squeeze one in somewhere this year, I should be good to go!

 Train hard - Race easy!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment