Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ivory® 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash

Don't you love it when you're in the shower, go to grab something & have a slew of bottles topple over? Most of the time ending with soap in your eye. Fail. Wouldn't it be awesome if you could have just one? Well guess what, the folks over at Ivory heard you!


Introducing the new ivory 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash (available in two scents, energizing & refreshing). This dual action formula cleans head to toe and conditions! Do you know what that means? Instead of 3 bottles for me, 2 for hubs, 2 between the oldest two & 1 for the baby (8 total); we have just ONE bottle in the shower. Which is great since we're in the middle of a bathroom overhaul & do not have room for all of those bottles. 

Another wonderful discovery? Since this creamy hair & body wash has conditioner built in (which actually does a pretty decent job), you could ditch the shaving gel & use this instead. I can attest that it works great! (When I said we don't have room, I meant it. LOL!)


Still not a believer? Head on over to Ivory's facebook page, give them a "like" & watch this digital short. Be sure you come back & let me know if any of that has ever happened to you. (I'm guilty of having the hanging shower head organizer falling down.)


 **Disclaimer: I received this product to try from Influenster & am simply sharing my personal opinion which may vary from yours. I was not compensated for this review.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your blog! Your real life stories that accompany every post crack me up! I have to keep coming back to read your reviews, try your recipes, and find out what the kids are doing now!

    ReplyDelete