Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: Pasta Primavera

Ever have those nights where you just want some veggies? Tonight was one of them. Mostly because I simply did not want to cut chicken. (I buy a few packages at a time & then cut it all at once to use/store in the freezer.) 


So what could I make with zucchini, carrots, broccoli, red pepper, mushrooms & red onion? A yummy (& filling) Pasta Primavera of course! 


How To:

•Desired pasta (I used fettuccine)
•Desired veggies
•Desired sauce (I used Alfredo, but a good garlic & oil or pesto would work too)
•Desired toppings such as grated Parmesan cheese, chopped fresh basil, salt & pepper

•Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, run under cold water & set aside.
•Saute veggies in olive oil until crisp-tender
•Add pasta & sauce to veggies. 
•Stir well to combine & top with desired toppings.

Of course, you don't want to forget the garlic toast...
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment