Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Special Halloween Feast!

In case you haven't noticed, I love Halloween. I also love to cook & bake. So what happens when the two collide? A special Halloween feast!

Raw flesh so to speak...

First course my Zombie Hand Meatloaf! Or monster hand, depending on which monstrosity you prefer. This goes excellent with Spaghetti Intestines & Cauliflower Brains.

Spooky!


Next up, dessert, courtesy of Lagniappe! Turn on the black light & pass the Glow in the Dark Cookies around. Yes, they really do glow & no, you won't turn into a mutant of some sorts from eating them. At least I don't think so...

Ethan, a.k.a. Batman & his pumpkin!

Just in case you do turn into some creature of the night, Batman is there to help! Well, at least this Batman Pumpkin from Yvettes Creations is. Make sure you save the seeds to roast, they make a great little accompaniment to a special Halloween feast.

Enjoy!

If you dare...

4 comments:

  1. that meat loaf is the best! My children would get a huge kick out of that. I don't know if would make my 4 year old would eat it but I'd be willing to try.

    ReplyDelete