Thursday, October 10, 2013

Think It Thursday: My Face Hurts

My face hurts like this guys!

This is me. I have a killer sinus headache from the dropping temps lately, that only seems to subside for a few hours in the middle of the day. And on top of it, I have a wisdom tooth coming in. Not just a little, all the way. Just one, the last one. I've been waiting for it to come enough for my awesome dentist to just pull it out in his office. But it is seriously killing me, nothing like the others were. Which makes me wonder if it's impacted. So the only thing I'm thinking of right now is it's time to get to bed. I'll watch Grey's Anatomy on the DVR tomorrow. It hurts that bad that I can't stay up until 10. 

3 comments:

  1. Awww...Hope you feel better Melissa..{{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. tylenol helps, heck the teething products that we use on the kids help numb things up. If there isn't room, the tooth is pushing on other teeth and that amounts to a horrid amount of pain. I had mine out when they were basically impacted.
    It's been a couple days now so I hope you are either feeling better or you have come up with the right method to combat the pain.
    My sinus pressure was bad when the last storm came up the east coast. I would not of wanted to mix it with teeth issues

    ReplyDelete