Sunday, October 27, 2013

Immortal Herbs: Total Nutrition


Wouldn't it be nice to get an entire day's worth of nutrients in just one 8oz. drink? I know what you're thinking. Yea, it would be nice but probably not possible. Right? Wrong.


Total Nutrition by Immortal Herbs is what I like to call a "superfood supplement". This organic, GMO-free & vegan blend is a dried powder that when added to 8oz. of liquid (smoothies & protein shakes count too), gives you just what it says...Total Nutrition. Too vague? Think antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes & vitamins instead (just to name a few).

Again with my mind reading super powers, I know you're wondering what it could possibly have in it to be able to give you all those nutrients.

Ingredients:
Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Spirulina, Spinach, Alfalfa Leaf, Kelp, Dulse Leaf, Barley Grass Juice, Orange Peel, Beet Root, Dandelion Leaf, Lemon Peel, Gingko Leaf, Wheat Grass Juice, Maca Root, Cacao, Ashwagandha, Sacha Inchi, Manuka Honey, Bee Pollen, Reishi Mushroom, Blueberry, Black Currant, Wild Bilberry, Wild Lingonberry, Aronia, Pomegranate, Concord Grape, Red Raspberry, Sour Cherry, Wild Elderberry, Wild Cranberry, Black Raspberry, Goji Berries and Schiznadra Berries.


I only received one packet to review, so I can't tell you my thoughts on it long term (at least 1-2 weeks to really notice the full benefits). But I can tell you about the taste. With all of those leaves, roots & grasses, even my 8oz. of orange juice was pretty green. But you'll be happy to know that it did not taste like grass. Smelled like it ( i have quite the sniffer), but I could still taste my OJ. The best part, I got a burst of energy to get me through my afternoon slump. pretty impressive! Not to mention a much healthier alternative (30 calories) to my usual mocha or later I go for. 


 Keep up with the latest from Immortal Herbs on Facebook & Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

17 comments:

  1. I was wondering how it taste and glad to know you could taste the oj lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good,I know i don't get enough nutrition through out the day so this might be good for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally need this. I work too hard and snack too much lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this the REAL zombie secret? :P Seriously, I struggle with getting a proper diet because I'm diabetic and also have to take steroids for months at a time for Sarcoidosis. This might be a lifesaver for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I realy like that it is gluten free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I am not sure I would have been as brave to try this. SOunds like a decent product

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds very interesting. Great nutrition though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have to share this with my mother in law since she is gluten free. She will definitely be interested!

    ReplyDelete
  9. dont know if I could get past how green the drink is

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not able to take stuff like this due to medicine I'm on - but I shared for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK You have me at least thinking about trying it and that is progress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally into healthy green drinks, I'd drink it! Sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehe love that it did not taste like grass! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have tried this before and it is really tasty! I was just as surprised as you were!

    ReplyDelete
  15. interesting! your blog has introduced me to something new! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have heard of this before but always wondered what the taste was like thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete