Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Work It Wednesday: Fall Layers

We still have some beautiful weather now, but in the morning it can be a bit chilly. And in a couple more weeks, the temperature will most likely drop a bit. But if you're like me & are always on the go come October, it's important to dress properly. 

The key to layering is to be able to pair some warm weather classics with your fall pieces. (Button downs & infinity scarves work perfectly with tees & tanks.)

Here are some of my favorite looks from my Pinterest board...

This is the perfect outfit for those early morning soccer games!
See the pin here.



This just screams comfort to me!
See the pin here.


This is just the outfit I need for my upcoming jury duty.
See the pin here.


And here's for when it starts to have that chill in the air.
See the pin here.


No comments:

Post a Comment