Thursday, October 17, 2013

Think It Thursday: Getting Ready For Halloween



I seriously love Halloween. 

I'm still in the midst of decorating (mostly because I keep making things), but we are in full blown Halloween mode here. The trick-or-treat route is in final planning stages, other parties & festivities have been RSVP'd & my creepy Halloween dinner is starting to come together. There's still pumpkins to be carved, costumes to be fitted & school treats to be made. The kids Halloween movies have all been pulled out to watch as well as books to be read. 

In case you couldn't tell, I really do love Halloween. It's such a fun time of year for the whole family to enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. It is so much to do isn't it?! Christmas is next though girl and twice as nerve wracking lol ;)

    ReplyDelete