Friday, October 4, 2013

Pretzel Crisps®: Not Your Average Pretzel

Most of the time people tend to have a love/hate relationship with pretzels. Or you're like me & don't really care for them either way. I'd eat them if there was nothing else salty to snack on, but they just aren't my cup of tea. Of course my husband & kids could live off pretzels alone if they had the choice, so we always seem to have them in the cupboard.


Now our pretzel stash has mostly been replaced by Pretzel Crisps®! And I have to say, they're really good! They have the flavor & crunch of a pretzel, but are actually a pretzel shaped cracker. (Anybody that knows me, knows how much I love crackers.) Pretzel Crisps® are also low fat & baked, not to mention only 110 calories per serving (about 10 crackers). Can we say "perfect for my salty snack cravings"?


I was able to try the Deli Style flavors & was blown away by the taste. Available in Original, Garlic Parmesan, Buffalo Wing, Everything (like my favorite bagel), Sesame, Jalapeno Jack & Chipotle Cheddar. Each bite was loaded with flavor that actually tasted like it was supposed to. But the tastiness doesn't stop there.  Pretzel Crisps® are perfect for dips & other topping just like a traditional cracker. (Check out these Recipes & Pretzel Pairings!) My absolute fave is Jalapeno Jack with sour cream, makes my mouth water just thinking about it!

Check out this photo on Instagram!

Not only are Pretzel Crisps® great for snacking, but they are perfect for school lunches & your next get together! Not to mention you can conveniently find them in the deli section nationwide (view a complete list here).

Connect with Pretzel Crisps® on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & YouTube for the latest updates.


**Disclaimer: I received these products to try from Pretzel Crisps® & am simply sharing my personal opinion which may vary from yours. I was not compensated for this review.

26 comments:

  1. I love these. They are my favorite snack foods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are one of our favorite snacks! They are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love these pretzels and eat a whole bag in one sitting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried these, I will have to pick up a bag.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Pretzel Crisps, but didn't know they came in so many flavors. I'll have to check them out again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These would get devoured by my husband and son. They're pretzel fanatics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore these! They are amazing by themselves but also great with dips, hummus and cheese!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are a "Always On The List" item in my family - we love them!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Sesame flavor, but I've never seen the Jalapeno Jack ones in my store. No fair! I know my hubby would love them. Yummy, good review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My family love these. I pick them up at Sam's Club.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My family love these. I pick them up at Sam's Club.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the original with cream cheese on them. They are so good. I haven't tried the other flavors though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to have these with a dip. I didn't know that they come in different flavors. Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anything with Jalapeno is right by me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look delicious! My family would love them... adding to the shopping list, now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had no idea there was so many to choose from. Gonna have to check it out the next time I go to Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've seen these before but haven't had the chance to try them yet. Look yummy! Might have to try some soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've tried Pretzel Crisps before..delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've not tried the Pretzel Crisps but would love to try them. They look really tasty!
    nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been wanting to try these, but to be honest. . . I've been waiting for someone to try them first and tell me that they are good O:) Guess I have to try them now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love pretzel crisp they are so crunchy and taste amazing, plain or with dips. we have had 3 flavors and loved all of them can't wait to try the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pretzel Crisps are fun to eat! They stand up to thick dips, and add just enough crunch.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Theses look yummy I have never try them but will check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have bought these in the past and my family loves the garlic parmesan, But I must look for the jalapeno jack!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Pretzel Crisps with hummus. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am totally addicted to all things pretzel. I can't wait to try these!

    ReplyDelete