Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Immuno-Viva: Core Capsules


It's that time of year that we wake up & can feel "it". Most of the time it's the lump in our throat, but sometimes we just wake up feeling like we were hit by a truck. And it's always out of nowhere.


Immuno-Viva Core Capsules help support the immune system, making "under the weather" days few & far between. I've been taking these for a few weeks now & I have to say that they really do work. My entire family caught some sort of bug not that long ago & even with sick kids all up in my face for four straight days, I never got it. And mothers everywhere know that that is unheard of!



It must be from the NatureFRESH Cold Press process which is used to extract the black raspberry & Nigella Gold (black cumin) seed oils found inside each capsule. This process requires 8 lbs. of berries to make just 1/2 tsp. of oil. I know, that sounds mathematically...wrong. (Math was never my favorite subject.) But the NatureFRESH Cold Press process gently presses & separates the seeds into oils & flours without the use of heat or chemicals. This means you get the purest form that offers the most nutritional value which is high in omega fatty acids & antioxidants. Sounds like a lengthy process and it is, but one I'm glad Immuno-Viva takes the time to do.

Research shows that Immuno-Viva Core Capsules may help:

•support the immune system
•support heart health
•support skin health
•help again free radicals

Just 2 Core capsules a day is all it takes! But as a suggestion, be sure you take them with a bit of food or juice. This helps to prevent the taste of the oils that get burped up later.


Keep up with the latest from Immuno-Viva on Facebook & Twitter.

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: