Saturday, October 5, 2013

Snacktastic Saturday: Breaded Pickle Chips

Today I decided that I wanted to make my own Breaded Pickle Chips. We have ordered them before with our carry-out & they were pretty good. But since they are pretty indulgent, I decided to bake mine in the oven. And I have to admit, they came out pretty darn tasty!


I always seem to keep some seasoned flour & breadcrumbs on hand, which means that the recipe is a close approximation.

How To:

•seasoned flour (seasoned salt, garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, etc. Whatever you feel like putting in it.)
•milk
•seasoned breadcrumbs (breadcrumbs, garlic powder, dehydrated onion flakes, onion salt, parsley, etc. Again, whatever you feel like putting in it.)
•pickle chips, any flavor (I love Famous Dave's Signature Spicy Pickle Chips!)

- Dredge pickle chips in seasoned flour, milk & the breadcrumbs, making sure to thoroughly coat at each step. 
- Bake in a 400 degree oven 15-20 minutes, flipping over about halfway through (make sure the underside is beginning to brown before flipping).
- Best served with Ranch Dressing.
- Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment