Thursday, December 26, 2013

Snacktastic Saturday: Minty Milk

I used to work in a cafe & on occasion would make a steamer, which was nothing more than a shot of flavored syrup & steamed milk. Of course steam always makes warm milk taste better, but after my kids & I fell in love with Vanilla Milk from Laugh With Us Blog, I decided to combine the two. 


•Creme de Menthe syrup
•sugar
•milk
•marshamallows

- Combine desired amounts of milk, sugar & Creme de Menthe syrup in a microwave-safe cup. (A shot or two of syrup & a tsp. or 2 of sugar should be good for about 2C. of milk.)
- Microwave 3-5 min. 
- Top with marshmallows & enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. We have some flavored syrup in the fridge. It is pumpkin pie flavored, but I bet the recipe would work the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious, I must admit I have never heard of steamers. I'd love to try this, of course I would need to make mine Chocolate Minty Milk and I would need to use Almond Milk. Thank you for sharing this recipe.

    ReplyDelete