Wednesday, December 4, 2013

10" Stainless Steel Green Earth Pan by Ozeri

I have been telling my husband for quite some time that I need some new pans. The nonstick ones that I have, well, they aren't so nonstick anymore. And seeing as how my kids have a newly found love of "dippy" eggs, you can imagine the catastrophe that I end up with.



Introducing the 10" Stainless Steel Green Earth Pan by Ozeri. This pan is 100% free of PFOA, a harmful chemical used in most traditional cookware. Instead it is coated with ETERNA, the world's longest lasting nonstick coating (& PFOA free obviously), which just so happens to be extremely durable & scratch resistant. I'm sure you're wondering how good the nonstick capabilities are...they're amazing!

This is as soon as I removed my scrambled eggs, hardly anything left!

I'm used to making scrambled eggs with a decent amount of margarine or olive oil in the pan. And even then I usually have a mess left behind. Now I just use a spin of the pan of olive oil & there's virtually nothing left behind. That means that my food is much healthier by not having to drown it in oil or margarine!

Cleaning the Green Earth Pan is so easy, that my 7 year old can do it. Actually, she has. The surface basically wipes clean with warm soapy water & a dish rag. It doesn't matter what you were cooking in it either, it still comes off easily. (Including sticky sauces that like to burn in the pan a bit, like Chicken Teriyaki.)


The 10" Stainless Steel Green Earth Pan by Ozeri is a great multi-purpose pan to have. You can use it to saute, fry, boil. braise & even bake (oven-safe up to 500 degrees F). It also has a magnetized bottom for rapid heat transfer on induction stoves, giving you more even cooking. And let's not forget how it looks! Unlike the average nonstick pans, it has a polished mirror exterior, making it perfect for a hanging pan holder. 

You can find the 10" Stainless Steel Green Earth Pan by Ozeri on Amazon.
 
Keep up with the latest from Ozeri on Facebook.


 **Disclaimer: I received these products to try from Moderna Housewares/Ozeri & am simply sharing my personal opinion which may vary from yours. I was not compensated for this review.

17 comments:

  1. OMG! I hope this is on Amazon so I can add it to my Christmas Wish List! Thanks for sharing before the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I need this!i hate the pans I use they are horrible and leave a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great way to do healthy cooking

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this pan and love it. It cooks great without sticking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek! I have one coming now and I'm so excited! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how shiny and sleek this is, and I need a good non-stick pan. Thanks for sharing. I gotta get one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fact that it can go in the oven.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need a nonstick pan so badly! The people I used to live with ruined my old one :( Thanks for this review.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg! I need this in my life. It looks fantastic. I hate all if the so called non stick pans that leave everything stuck

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE a good nonstick pan. I'm in the market to upgrade my older ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Easy to clean? I am IN! I love my Caphalon pans except when I need to make eggs or pancakes. What a mess. And the price for this one is awesome on Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always wondered if those things really worked!! Great post - I might put this on my Amazon wish list!! Tweeted!

    ReplyDelete
  13. we love stainless cookware. now i know where to get some of them. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have this pan too and love it!! Terrific review :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice! I need a new nonstick pan and Eric specifically wanted one that is ovenproof (I have no idea why, but he keeps mentioning it. Could there be a frittata in my future???). And now if he doesn't want to wash it I can mention it's easy enough for a 7yo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks like a great pan, perfect for scrambled eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found one on Amazon for 36.58...definitely thinking I should get it...I've been looking for a new pots/pan set and can't find the same set I have now...thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete