Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Skwooshi: The New Play Compound

Have you heard of Skwooshi, the new play compound that doesn't dry out? That alone is like music to a mother's ears. I don't even want to think of how much money I've thrown away from having to toss hardened Play-Doh or other kinds of compounds. But what makes Skwooshi different is that it's a dry compound. Therefore, it won't dry out!


This Car & Rocket Action Set came with 4 easy to use molds & 2 of the 10 available colors of Skwooshi in their own little cases.


Skwooshi reminds me of the soft green foamy stuff used for flower arrangements, it even crumbles like it. But if you take a larger piece & pull it apart, it almost looks like stretching gum with the soft foamy green stuff in it. Based on my description alone, you can imagine how many times I did that trying to figure it out. (It was a lot & I never figured it out.)


Time to play! Despite being easy to clean up the crumb-like pieces by pressing into a larger piece, I thought that there was no way these molds would produce anything decent. I was expecting extra lines everywhere from all of the pieces my kids used to shove into the molds,

View this photo on Instagram!

I don't say this often, but I was wrong. There were only a few lines here & there, but I think that was just from not putting enough Skwooshi into the mold.

And we all know that the absolute worst part about Play-Doh & other play compounds, is when it makes a mess on the floor. Especially carpet. Most of the time we don't even notice until it's already hardened, making the task of cleaning it up a huge chore. You'll be happy to know that since Skwooshi is a dry compound, it sweeps right up! See, I told you you'd be happy.

Skwooshi is creative fun that doesn't make a mess! Or at least not a mess that's difficult to clean up.

Keep up with the latest from Skwooshi on Facebook & Twitter.


**Disclaimer: I received these products to try from Skwooshi/Irwin Toy & am simply sharing my personal opinion which may vary from yours. I was not compensated for this review.
 

1 comment: