We use a washer to wash our clothes, but do you ever wash your washer? Well, if you haven't, you should. Especially since it's not difficult at all & can be done with just a couple ingredients that you have on hand.
- Fill your washer on a hot water setting.
- Add about 3 1/2C. of vinegar to the water.
- Turn washer on for 10-15 sec. to thoroughly mix.
- Add 1/2C. baking soda to the water/vinegar mixture.
- Turn washer on again for 10-15 sec. to thoroughly mix.
- Allow to sit for 1 hr.
- Use the mixture inside to wipe down the exposed areas of the washer (don't forget around the lid).
- Turn washer back on & allow to run through the cycle.
- Run through one more hot water cycle to thoroughly clean out any gunk that may not have made it's way out during the first wash cycle.