Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wine Wear: The Perfect Gift for Wine Lover's


It seems like just about every adult I buy gifts for, loves wine. So you know a bottle of wine makes a great gift when you really have no clue what else to get them. Of course if you're like me, you can't just give them the bottle, you have to "wrap" it.

Introducing Wine Wear, a great way to gift a bottle of wine & include a card...in one! 


With a design for just about every occasion & holiday, it's easy to find the perfect Wine Bottle Wear that fits your needs. Better yet, they retail for just $3.49! So go ahead & get the more expensive bottle of wine (like I did). 


And while you're at it, check out the "Live Laugh Love" Wine Bottle Wear. All proceeds of this design are donated to a cancer charity. I know I'll be getting a few of those! And quite a few other designs too actually. After all, it's a lot more fun shopping for one of these than a wine bag, tissue paper & a card. Not to mention you can dress up the wine bottle in a matter of seconds! Just take the Wine Bottle Wear out of the package, write your greeting, expand it & slide it over the bottle neck. Easy Peasy!

I know, I know! You want to know where you can get yours, right? Well you can head on over to Wine Wear & place your order (all major credit cards & PayPal accepted), or check out your local Walgreens. You can also check out their Wine Glass Wear & Wine Fashion Wear while you're there.


And while you're at it, head on over to their facebook page & let them know your favorite design. (I love the Christmas Sweater!) 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment