Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: Crunchy Tuna Wrap

Lately I've been wanting to eat more seafood. And coming from someone who consumes it maybe once a month, that's pretty epic. 

It all started a couple weeks ago actually, while out to a late lunch with some friends. Nothing really stood out to me on the menu, except the Caesar salad. With salmon. The hubs looked at me completely dumbfounded when I ordered. I had only ever had salmon (a bite actually) one other time & it was years ago. But oh my gosh was it good! I've wanted salmon since then, but it'll have to wait. For now I have some tuna calling my name. 


How To:

homemade tortilla (best ever!)
•fresh spinach
•red pepper, sliced
•carrots, cut into ribbons using a peeler
•red onion, thinly sliced
•cucumber, sliced
•tuna
•red wine vinegar
•olive oil
•sea salt
•black pepper

•Pile desired amounts of ingredients down the center of tortilla.
 (In order given.)

Allow me to point out another epic feat, no mayo! Never before have I eaten tuna without it. Or maybe I should say never before have I eaten my mayo without tuna. It's that epic.

1 comment:

  1. This looks very good. I love all kinds of sea food.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete