Friday, August 23, 2013

Fun Friday: Pumpkin Patch Sign

Now that my pumpkin patch has run rampant, I decided it was time to give it a sign.


My post still needs stained, but here it is. Pretty simple. The hubs put it together for me out of some wood scraps we had. Of course he made it much bigger than I had asked. But that's OK, because when my pumpkins get gargantuan (given some of the larger ones take off & not just the Jack Be Littles) you'll still be able to see it.


I decided to add some orange splatter to it all. For the simple fact that I had kids climbing all over me to see what I was doing when I was painting the pumpkins. Covering the whole sign in orange splatter was a great cover-up to the few specks that accidentally made an appearance, don't cha think?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment