Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics

I know I said I'd have all of my reviews from my Spring VoxBox I received from Influenster up last week. But I got really busy with, well, life. On the plus side, I managed to keep my hair pulled back without fixing it a million times a day.


Not only do Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics do their job, but they look great too! Made from a soft & stretchy material that resembles a ribbon (hence the name) with a knot tied at the end, these elastics look great on your wrist or in your hair. Which is great because who wants to wear an unsightly hair elastic on their wrist for everyone to see?!

Our Ouchless Ribbon Elastics held up a lot better than our fishtail braids!

OK, so they look good, but are they really "ouchless"? They sure are! Since they have no metal there's nothing for your hair to get caught in. And I swear, having a wide ribbon band, helps your hair not get tangled up during use. (That's my philosophy anyways.) Which gives my long locks & my 7 year old's baby fines a huge relief!

Goody, making hair look fabulous since 1907!
**Disclaimer: I received this product to try from Influenster & am simply sharing my personal opinion which may vary from yours. I was not compensated for this review.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this! I have looked at these, but with my daughter's curly hair, you never know what is really "ouchless"!

    ReplyDelete