Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects: {BB Cream!}

Let's start at the beginning. What on earth does the "BB" in BB cream actually stand for? Beauty Balm! Apparently it's one of Asia's hottest (& normal) beauty sensations. And while there's many different BB creams on the market, Olay fresh Effects has to be the best one I've had the pleasure of trying. (Thank you Influenster!)


This tinted moisturizer (fair to light for me) with Broad Spectrum SPF 15, hydrates  as well as perfects your skin. So there's no need to make your face feel "heavy" by separately adding moisturizer, SPF (if your moisturizer doesn't have it), foundation and concealer. I'm not sure about you, but rattling off that list, just makes me want to wash my face!
6 Skin Perfecting Benefits:
 •refreshes
•brightens
•evens tone
•hydrates
•smoothes
•protects
My 7 year old recently had soccer camp at the local park. Which meant that the younger two kids got some extra playtime in. And while I slathered the kids in sunscreen, I only used my {BB Cream!}. (My face always seems to burn, but I could definitely use a bit of color everywhere else.) The results, well, I didn't burn. I did get a hint of color on my face, but that was most likely from sweating (we all know that swimming & even sweating requires a waterproof SPF, right?) But it did feel light on my face & had a light floral scent. What all this translates to, is if I know I'll be sweating, I need a light layer of waterproof SPF to go along with my BB cream. Because honestly, I don't think another brand could top this one!
Actually, I think I need to check out the rest of the Olay Fresh Effects line! 


Want to purchase Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!} right this minute? (It's OK, I've been told I can be impatient a time or ten myself.) Then head on over to Olay & add it to your cart. Or if you have an Amazon account, it's available as an add-on item if you're a Prime member. Come to think of it, I am getting a bit low & I really don't want to think about what could happen without my new beauty go-to!

 **Disclaimer: I received this product to try from Influenster & am simply sharing my personal opinion which may vary from yours. I was not compensated for this review.

1 comment:

  1. I love Olay products so it only makes sense that I'd love the new BB Cream as well!! Thanks for the review! ( meg tucker)

    ReplyDelete