Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Work It Wednesday: Carols Daughter Monoi Oil

Ever wish you had a magical potion to make your hair healthier, shinier & more manageable? I know I did. Of course there's no such thing as a magic potion. But there is Monoi Oil from Carols Daughter. Actually it's (Repairing) Sacred Strengthening Serum.


This serum can reverse & prevent damage from styling, coloring, chemical treating & even sun exposure. Not to mention giving you more good hair days from the improved manageability.

Sans makeup - except for my favorite gloss of course!

As you can see by the picture I forced myself to take (I'm not a fan of getting my picture taken at all), I have long hair. Which I only get cut once every year...or two. Terrible, I know. But my hair is actually pretty healthy considering. It just tends to get frizzy towards the ends & generally lacks shine. My hair in the picture is still slightly damp, but after a couple weeks of only  1-2 pumps a day of Monoi Oil, you can tell the difference. And I really do love how it brings out my waves more. 

What else is there to love? No silicones, parabens, petroleum, mineral oil, or alcohol. 


"Protect your hair from all damage. Its strengthening power comes from Monoi Oil – a sacred Tahitian blend of the Tiare Gardenia Flower and Coprah Coconut Oil. This silicone-free, restorative oil rebuilds your hair’s structure from the inside out for true repair that doesn’t wash away or weigh hair down like silicones do. It’s also blended with Mirabelle Plum Seed Oil to restore health and Kukui and Rose Hip Seed Oils to reduce frizz and boost your hair’s natural shine. Take your hair to its maximum strength and length – no matter what you do to it." 


**Disclaimer: I received this product from Klout & am simply sharing my opinion which may vary from yours. I was not compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment