Friday, April 12, 2013

Fun Friday: Garden Marker Stones

One day I happened to see something on Pinterest (shocker). They were these cute little painted marker stones for your garden (here). So I thought I'd give them a try. Plus it would be fun to have the kids involved too.

We've already been collecting rocks that look like they would be perfect for our little project. And I've managed to paint one so far. (Although I do have to say that it's more of a rough draft.)


My "R" is a little off, but not waiting for the paint to dry with a 16 month old on your leg will do that. Regardless, I think this will be a cute little way to keep track of our plants before they start to produce. Not to mention it's something the kids can have fun with too.

Only a dozen or so more to go...

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea! This would be a fun project to do with the kids next year for our garden.This would also be cute for the flower garden too.

    ReplyDelete