Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Work It Wednesday: Watercolor Nails

I don't paint my nails as often as I'd like... Oh who am I kidding, I hardly paint them at all anymore. So when i do get to polish them up, I want more than a solid color. So I decided to give watercolor nails a try.

Please ignore my awful paint job with the white polish. I mentioned I didn't get to paint them that often (so I'm kind of not very good at it...at all).
OK, so mine look more like watercolor meets graffiti, but I kind of like them. They were super easy to do even though I was pressed for time & grabbed the wrong paint brush. Next time I'll add some more colors, grab the right brush & have a couple more minutes.

And just in case you wanted to know how to watercolor your own nails, you have to check out The Polished Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment