We all know I'm a fan of homemade cleaners, but did you know I'm also a fan of using Comet to clean my kitchen sink? The two obviously don't go together, but I love the clean I get from the slight abrasiveness of it. Then it dawned on me, I could probably make something pretty close to it.
•1/2C. Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda
•1/2C. baking soda
- Place all ingredients in a bowl & stir to combine.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Sprinkle on damp surface & allow to sit for 1 min.
- Scrub in a circular motion.
- For deep stains you can spritz a bit of vinegar & allow it to sit for an additional 30 sec. before scrubbing it again.
- Thoroughly rinse with hot water.