Sunday, January 19, 2014

Red Leaf Tea: Caramel Matchaccino

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 
 
I'm sure you've heard all the benefits of green tea by now. From helping with weight loss to heart disease & even depression (along with many other of course). But did you ever realize that you get all of those benefits from steeping the green tea leaves in water. What kind of benefits would you get if you actually consumed the green tea leaves?

Matcha is a green tea powdered mix that is all natural (it is powdered green tea leaves after all). You get all of the benefits you would with a standard green tea, along with a jolt of added fiber & antioxidants.


Red Leaf Tea carries a huge variety of flavored Matcha & I had the opportunity to try their Caramel Matchaccino. I opted for the cold latte that was recommended (especially since I didn't have a bamboo whisk that is recommended for the hot latte). 


Immediately I noticed the delicious caramel aroma that filled the air, so I eagerly prepared my Caramel Matchaccino. It was simple to make, just the Matcha, about 1C. of milk & a few ice cubes in the blender for about 30-45 seconds. Then poured into my favorite mason jar glass & with my favorite glass straw, I was ready for my first sip of caramel heaven. 

I really loved how prominent the caramel was while it still had a green tea taste. The added energy I got from it was just a bonus.


Keep up with the latest from Red Leaf Tea on Facebook & Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment