Every now & then, I want some good ole' Chinese comfort food like Chicken Fried Rice. Good thing I've perfected my recipe over the years & don't even need to leave the comfort of my own home to get it.
• 4C. cooked rice
• 1/2lb. boneless skinless chicken breast pieces
• salt & pepper
• 6Tbsp. sesame oil, divided
• 1C. frozen peas & carrots
• 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
• 3 eggs
• 1/3C. soy sauce
• Sriracha, if desired
• Heat 3Tbsp. sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
• Add chicken, season with salt & pepper and cook until done.
• Set chicken aside.
• In the same skillet, heat remaining 3Tbsp. sesame oil.
• Add frozen peas & carrots, onion & garlic, cooking until tender & stirring frequently.
• Crack the eggs into the skillet & scramble into the vegetables.
• Add the soy sauce, chicken & rice, stirring to combine.
• Top with Sriracha, if desired.