Monday, November 3, 2014

Premium Yoga Mat with Strap from Yoga Design Lab


I've tried a few yoga mats in my short time being a yogi & I have to say that I'm pretty impressed by this Premium Yoga Mat from Yoga Design Lab. Not to mention that I'm in love with the no fuss strap! 


From looks alone, this looks like your standard sleek Jet Black yoga mat (72x24), with a simple Yoga Design Lab logo. But I assure you, it's not. 



Made with 5mm of premium memory foam, this mat provides an insane amount of cushion compared to other mats. Usually I can only hold Bitilasana & Marjaryasana for a few minutes each before I start to feel it in my knees. But with this mat, I can hold them for well over five minutes with no problems. 


The only issue I have with this mat, is when my palms start getting sweaty, I have a hard time holding my grip. But I'm not balancing on just my hands very often, so it's nothing that would deter me from using it often. 


Always remember to wash your yoga mat prior to using it. Use a gentle soap & a wet hand towel, rinse & hang dry. (Or you can use your favorite yoga mat spray & allow it to air dry.) At first you'll notice some small dents in your mat after practicing, but it's just from the memory foam & they'll appear less often over time. 

Yoga Design Lab provides eco-friendly products & this mat just so happens to be free of phthalates, latex, metals & harmful toxins. Even better, $1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need, because "giving back is awesome".

The Premium Yoga Mat with Strap is available on Amazon ($35 with PRIME shipping) & has a money back guarantee.


Keep up with the latest from Yoga Design Lab on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube & Vine
  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

30 comments:

  1. That would be a great travel yoga mat as well as my home one. I forgot mine when we went to Montana and had to go buy another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get a new Yoga mat, We got a puppy and he kind of ate mine. I did not like the one I have anyway so it is okay - I do like this one. The strap would be nice to have to carry it to class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that it has a strap! My mat doesn't have one and I struggle to carry it around with me. I need one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks like a great mat. I've tried yoga and it almost killed me! Not really but it is tough.. Of course I didn't have a mat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried yoga a few times, and it's always so relaxing. This looks like a really great mat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to take my first yoga class! But this looks like a really good mat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is convenient for travel and for hands free. Liking the thickness of it

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like such a neat mat! I want to get back into Yoga. It would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always wanderings yoga. That looks like a nice mat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great looking yoga matt, it looks like they have really tried to think of everything. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a really nice yoga mat. I have never done yoga but pilates.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to invest in a yoga mat. I have my wii yoga mat and working out to yoga videos on the wii has inspired me to venture out more into the yoga life meditation seems to help with my stomach symptoms and helps keep my adhd and stress levels in check. Travel yoga mat I will have to look into those.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going to have to get one of these for my husband. He goes to yoga almost every day now. I should definitely join him!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very convenient to bring just anywhere especially when you are on a travel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have just started getting back into yoga on my physical therapist recommendations. I might just have to get this mat!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a quality mat. It is always best to invest in a good one right from the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The strap makes it super convenient to keep stored neatly and go with you. I didn't know you were supposed to wash before use though!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love yoga mats. Now if only I would use them what they are intended for. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. I do DDPYoga at home. I have hardwood floors so I am always on the lookout for a good yoga mat.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That looks like a great mat! I don't even know what brand mine is...tells you how often I use it... **SIGH**

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome and timely! I could use a new Yoga mat.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This yoga mat is really nice. I would use this for a lot of other things besides yoga probably.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This would be a great gift for a yoga lover in your life. I am starting to do yoga again and could use a new mat.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've been looking for a Yoga mat and haven't bought one yet simply because I don't like the options I am finding. Honestly though- this mat looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that yoga mat. I need to get one for working out

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good idea to wash it before you use it. It sounds like a decent mat, I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I recently lost my yoga mat actually or had it stolen. It vanished and it was my favourite. Prior to that one I had one that lasted me years and was well used. Now I still have a couple here because I get them gifted often as people know I do yoga often. This one looks very similar to the one I have.

    ReplyDelete
  28. A yoga mat with memory foam? Sounds awesome! Mine is a little worn out, so I'm going to look into this one!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am all about the brightly colored yoga makes with fun saying on them. I have one that is green and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. We have a decade+ old one that needs replacing. This looks like a nice option.

    ReplyDelete