Thursday, July 11, 2013

Yvette's Creations: Personalized Keychains & Necklaces

When you have kids, you always have to carry pictures around with you. Because there's always someone you run into from the past, wanting to know if they've grown like weeds. But flipping out that mini picture book (I guess that's what you would call it) in your wallet is so 1990's. Which leaves us at the revolutionary smartphone that can chronicle who knows how many years. But what do you do if you actually don't have it with you (gasp!)?

You reach out to Yvette! Yvette from Yvette's Creations makes personalized bottle cap keychains & necklaces that not only serve their purpose, but are able to showcase your favorite photo. And the best part is how durable they are. (My youngest always grabs my necklace & tries to pick at the picture.)


I've gotten numerous compliments on my necklace! So many, that it's now the first one I go for when it's time for jewelry.


And then there's the keychain! Can we say "Christmas gifts for everyone"?

Want one (or more) of your own? You can find Yvette on facebook or email her at Yvettes.Creations(at)aol(dot)com. The prices start at $8 (for the keychain) plus shipping (starting at $2.75). Of course all of her rates are subject to change depending on the size of your order.

**Disclaimer: I received this product to try & am simply sharing my personal opinion which may vary from yours. I was not compensated for this review.

1 comment: