Every now & then, I love to
over indulge myself in a huge plate of nachos. Supreme, of course, just like Taco Bell. But better!
•refried beans with green chiles
•pico de gallo (homemade salsa of diced tomatoes, peppers, onions & cilantro)
•green onions, diced
- In a nonstick skillet, cook hamburger until browned. Drain grease & add salsa to flavor.
- Place tortilla chips on a baking sheet & place in a 350º oven until heated. (Roughly 5-7 min., but as soon as you can smell them, they're done.
- In a small saucepan, heat refried beans.
- To assemble, place warm chips on a large plate. Top with refried beans, hamburger mixture, lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream, queso dip, green onions & black pepper.
- Grab a napkin or three & enjoy!