Saturday, April 19, 2014

Snacktastic Saturday: Garlic Parmesan Fries

I'll admit it, I love french fries. But the same ole' fries can be a bit boring for your palette. Which is why I like to mix it up every now & then with the Italian twist of these Garlic Parmesan fries. 


•cooked fries (I prefer homemade baked fries to help keep this recipe a bit closer to the healthy side.)
•melted butter or margarine
•fresh minced garlic &/or garlic powder
•Parmesan cheese

*Remember to use desired amounts.

- In a bowl large enough to hold the fries, gently mix all ingredients together.
- Allow to sit for 1-2 min. so that the flavors can fully soak in. 
- Adjust ingredients as needed (I usually add more garlic.)
- Season with salt & pepper. 
- Serve with a side of ranch or blue cheese dressing, if desired. 
 

2 comments:

  1. This recipe looks so delicious! I will have to make this and I know it will be good and my family will love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete