Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Snacktastic Saturday: Frosted Almond Milk

I have a huge weakness when it comes to anything involving ice cream. Especially when it comes to milkshakes. I could live off of them. Seriously. But one day I wanted a really healthy milkshake. Yea, I know. But...I got it. Technically speaking of course. 


•almond milk (Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Coconut Blend is my fave!)
•ice cubes
•all natural sweetener, if desired (but not needed)

- Combine all ingredients in a blender, adjusting almond milk & ice until desired consistency is reached.

*Oh no, did you make too much? No worries, just place it in a freezer safe container & freeze. Then just pull it out about 15 min. before hand, scrape away however much you'd like & you have an Almond Milk Italian Ice... technically speaking of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment