Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Work It Wednesday: AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream

Ever notice that when you wake up looking great, you feel great? Sure a full night's sleep helps, but it doesn't quite give you that radiance. What does? Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream of course.


 "The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream, formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and vitamin B3, helps to reduce the appearance of discoloration, uneven tone and blotchiness, revealing healthier-looking skin."

I have to say, I love Aveeno. I've never tried a product of theirs that I didn't like. And this night cream is no exception. It's definitely different from other creams I've tried in the past, for the simple fact that it is incredibly light & refreshing. Of course I'm sure that's because it's oil-free. So no need to worry about clogged pores or breakouts.

"In a clinical study, women saw improvement in tone and discoloration."


And for $14.99-$16.99 for a 1.7 oz. jar, it's considered to be a beauty steal! (At least in my book anyways.) I know it doesn't seem like very big size, but it's literally a dab or two with your finger & your whole face is radiantly covered.

Get The Facts: Active Naturals Total Soy Complex

Traditional Chinese medicine has used soy for thousands of years to reduce the appearance of blotchiness and discoloration. AVEENO® scientists devised a way to process soybeans that retains the integrity of the proteins to provide immediate and long-term skin benefits. Products with our ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex visibly transform dull, uneven skin into brighter, more radiant skin.

**Disclaimer: I received this product to try from Influenster & am simply sharing my personal opinion which may vary from yours. I was not compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment