OK, so I know that pancakes aren't really a snack. But these ones were today. I made some for breakfast & they were so good! I just couldn't resist snacking on the leftover pancakes later.
•2 large eggs
•1C. all purpose flour
•1 1/2C. milk
•2Tbsp. packed brown sugar
•2Tbsp. baking powder
•4Tbsp. vegetable oil
•1/3-1/2C. baking cocoa
•1/3-1/2C peanut butter chips
•margarine, maple syrup & powdered sugar, optional
- In. large bowl, whisk eggs.
- Add flour, milk, brown sugar, baking powder, vegetable oil & salt. Stir well to combine.
- Add cocoa, stirring well to combine. (You're going for a nice chocolate color.)
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Cook on griddle, flipping when bubbles start to form.
- Top with desired toppings. (I just used margarine.)