Sunday, November 3, 2013

Simple Sunday: Trick or Treat!

Trick or treat! I know Halloween is over, but the weather took a turn for the worse just a few hours before trick or treat was about to start, so our town rescheduled for today. 


Little Miss Hayden with her pink piggy ears wouldn't cooperate for a picture at all today. Not before, during or after her time out trick or treating. Actually this one of Paige & Damien was only taken after I told them we'd be done early if they wouldn't let me get at least one decent picture. They gladly obliged! 

I'm used to it being cold for trick or treat so this year I decided to incorporate their coats as part of their costumes. Paige is a deer & Damien decided he wanted to be a hunter with his coat (I made him leave the crossbow that Dad gave him to carry around at home). I can't even tell you the amount of irony there was when they were holding hands walking down the sidewalks. But hey, that was the only time they got along so good all weekend, so I'll take the chuckle.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment