Friday, March 8, 2013

MorningStar Farms

Let's clarify something. I'm a foodie & I've gotten slightly adventurous over the years.

Moving on, when you hear the term "veggie burger", what do you think? I'll admit that I used to think there was no way I would ever eat one. Then I worked in a small cafe that made their own & they were amazing. Since then I've glanced at the ones sold in the freezer section of the grocery store, pondering. There was no way they could taste as good, right?

Wrong.


MorningStar Farms have been around for over 25 years & are the largest vegetarian producer in the United States. (You don't get stats like that from being mediocre folks!) With products such as chik'n, dogs & breakfast (my pickiest little eater loves the sausage patties) to accompany the veggie burgers, there's something for everyone. The best part, they really are delicious!

Here are some of my favorites:


•Garden Veggie Burger with lettuce, tomato, red onion & Dijon mustard.

•Mushroom Lover's Burger with sauteed onions, Swiss cheese, spicy dill pickle chips & mayo.


•Grillers Prime with smoked cheddar, fresh spinach, tomato, red onion & mayo.

•Spicy Black Bean Burger with pico de gallo, avocado & a hint of ranch.


•And for the kids, mini corn dogs. The color is a bit odd on these, but my youngest two devoured them in no time.

I know, you're totally craving some MorningStar Farms right now. (Would it help if I told you they have 74% less fat than ground beef?) I highly recommend trying any of their products out. I'm glad I did (thank you BzzAgent). I've grown to be quite addicted to them. In case you couldn't tell.

For more information, visit MorningStar Farms.


**Disclaimer: I received this product from BzzAgent & am simply sharing my opinion which may vary from yours. I was not compensated for this review.



 

5 comments:

  1. I love love love morningstar veggie burgers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, love morning star farms but cant eat much of it bc im afraid of the processed soy/ breast cancer link

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like their chicken varieties :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, less than ten minutes ago I literally just finished a Morningstar Farm's burger complete with lactose free cheese and Morningstar Farm bacon on toasted whole wheat bread. I'm giggling because you just made me want another one!

    My favorite from them is the spicy black bean burger, I've been chowing down on that one for years. I have to admit, though, that I don't like their chik'n. It has an odd texture to me that I just can't do. For fake chicken products, I always choose Boca.

    ReplyDelete