1. It's March. The 5th to be exact. I swear Valentine's Day was just a few days ago. Guess not.
2. Moving sucks. Especially to a house that needs a really good cleaning before you can start moving in. Add 3 kids (7,3 &1), & yea, it sucks.
3. I'm in a salad phase again. I figured this out when I wanted one for breakfast. Although that could have something to do with #4.
4. I'm newly obsessed with smoked cheddar cheese. Plain, with crackers or on a sandwich, it doesn't matter how I eat it. Although after #3, I have to say I love it most on a salad.
5. It's impossible to save every single paper my kids will bring home from school. Pre-K, Kindergarten & into 1st for Paige (the oldest) & I have boxes upon boxes to go through.
6. I could really use a clone or a personal assistant these days. Between moving, school meetings & doctor/dentist appointments, it's almost impossible not to feel 10 steps behind.
7. I will probably never be able to sit around all day & watch the Twilight Saga (I've just recently gotten hooked. Don't judge.) Unless I'm super sick & in bed. Meh, I think I'd rather watch it bit by bit, here & there.
8. I want a Kindle of some sorts (behind the times, I know.) I prefer physical books, but I still want a Kindle.
9. I really want to get more organized. Perhaps I'll add another project of getting organized Martha Stewart/DIY style. Sounds like a plan.
10. It really is almost spring, which means I need to start planning my "new" garden. Just no lettuce. That was a huge fail last season. But I will have everything else for my yummy salads. And an indoor herb garden too. Oh I'm getting hungry...time to eat!
Did you have any realizations today?