Sunday, December 9, 2012

Xlear SparX Candy: A Review

As a mom, you don't really want your kids to eat a bunch of candy. But if your 3 year old son happens to inherit your husband's sweet tooth for it, there's only so much you can do. (Note: Dental issues also run on hubby's side, primarily an early loss of enamel. - Sounds random, but keep reading.)



As a blogger & a member of Moms Meet, I had the opportunity to try Xlear SparX Candy in both Citrus & Fruit flavors. And let me tell you, not only was I pleasantly surprised, but shocked & excited over this product. Here's why...

"Xlear SparX Candy is a growing line of healthy, xylitol-based candies. Xlear SparX is sweetened naturally with xylitol, a plant-based, dentist recommended sweetener that’s been proven to improve dental health and strengthen tooth enamel."



"Over 25 years of clinical testing confirms that xylitol is the best sweetener for teeth. Frequent eating of foods high in sugars and starches can promote tooth decay. Xylitol, unlike other sugars, may reduce the risk of dental caries. Sugar free chewing gums and candies made with this sweetener have already received official endorsements from six national dental associations.
SparX® are naturally flavored little candy "dots" that are rich in Xylitol. Kids love the great taste while parents can feel confident that they are giving their kids a treat which actually helps improve dental health."


Never have I tasted a candy that provided so many benefits & tasted so good!  Between my husband & I, along with our two oldest children (Paige, 6 & Damien, 3) our Xlear SparX Candy seemed like it was gone in no time. And while I still knew the great benefits these little tasty candies provided, I'll admit that I had to remind myself when the kids were enjoying them a couple of times that they weren't supposed to. (Courtesy of hubby's sweet tooth, nonetheless.)

Knowing what I now know about xylitol, along with the possible inheritance of poor dental genes (fingers crossed they get mine instead), I would be a happy mama if this was the only candy my kids ever consumed. But since I know that will probably never happen, occasionally will still work for me.

Want to know more about Xlear products & xylitol? You can find tons of info on their website & facebook page



Moms Meet is an online resource that empowers moms to come together in an informal setting and talk about the latest on raising healthy families and living green. Moms Meet offers exciting opportunities for Mom Ambassadors and their groups to sample the latest healthy, green products. Sign up today!

***Disclaimer: I am blogging about this product without compensation from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to review this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment