Thursday, December 13, 2012

Boogie Wipes: My New Go-To

I love finding the products that seem like they were made just for me & my family. Our latest craze, Boogie Wipes.



Made by moms for moms, these saline wipes have yet to disappoint. Made for the purpose of relieving tiny noses of the red soreness that usually comes with a runny nose. But they're not restricted to just kids. I have even grabbed a few here & there.

The perfect size to keep in the car!
I swear I keep them everywhere too! I have a large container in the car, a pack in the bathroom, a pack & sample packs in my purse. Yes, I love passing out my samples to random strangers & friends alike. Need a tissue? Have a Boogie Wipe. Have a messy kid? Have a Boogie Wipe. 

Yes, you read that right, they work great on messy faces & hands too. (Just ask the lady behind me in line, who saw me clean yogurt covered pretzel mess off my 1 year old in just a few quick swipes.)



Another reason why Boogie Wipes are so great? They're fun! You can look into the Booger Factsjokesplay games & read stories in the Save the Sleeve section. And that's just a few fun things! Select packs also have a What's on your Face Secret Code to enter. You could win one of several coupons or a FREE pack of Boogie Wipes! You can also join the Boogie Bunch for updates & coupons.

Getting excited yet? Good! Check out the rest that Boogie Wipes has to offer. then come back & tell me what you love about Boogie Wipes.


"Boogie Wipes are made with natural saline to dissolve boogies (mucus) caused by the  common cold, allergies or otherwise booger-filled kid moments.
Extra soft, alcohol, phthalate and paraben free, Boogie Wipes are available in Great Grape, Fresh Scent, Minty Menthol and Simply Unscented. Recommended by pediatricians as a gentle, effective alternative to a dry tissue"

3 comments:

  1. Boogie Wipes are the best! My family loves them! Great post! Google+ - Tweeted & Shared on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I would do without Boogie Wipes! They are a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete