Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Work It Wednesday: Building Upper Body Strength

It all started with yoga. Seriously, that's about what everything starts with these days. But I never knew that yoga would take so much strength. Of course, I never knew that yoga was anything more than stretching, while blocking out the universe & finding your inner peace. Don't get me wrong, it totally is. But it's also headstands, handstands & all sorts of crazy poses. Most of which I'm absolutely terrible at because I lack in the upper body strength department. 

Ideally, one would probably go to a gym to really build up their upper body. But with 2 different school schedules & a toddler...I don't know who gym is! (Or Jim, whichever.) So I've been looking for the most effective moves that I could actually do at home. And guess what I found, Top 10 Most Effective Upper Body Exercises For Women

Paulin Soleyman of The Underground Bootcamp, has compiled the best & highly effective moves for women (which can all be done at home with a set of dumbbells) that LIVESTRONG has to offer. My favorite off the list, the Triceps Push Ups.


What's your favorite upper body strength workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment