I know, I know. You think I'm crazy for talking about soup in June. Well, in my defense, no one ever said I wasn't crazy & this is some really really good soup.
•1 Tbsp. butter
•1/3C. chopped onion
•3C. chicken broth
•8 oz. thin egg noodles
•1-10oz. pkg. frozen broccoli
*You can double the amount of noodles if desired. Simply increase the broth & milk to 4½-5C. each.
- Saute onion in butter.
- Add the broth & bring to a boil.
- Add the noodles & cook until al dente.
- Add the broccoli & desired amount of garlic powder (a couple shakes should be good). Cook for 6 min.
- Lastly, add the milk & Velveeta. Cook on low heat until Velveeta has melted through.
- Season with salt & pepper.