Monday, January 21, 2013

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

Let's just get right down to it. I love a good lip gloss. Unfortunately, most tend to either have a sticky consistency or have an odd scent. I don't know which is worse, having your lips stuck together 3 seconds longer than they should or making random sniffing noises. Both are equally embarrassing in my opinion.


Good thing I don't have to worry about either of those things with NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine. This is my favorite lip gloss yet! And not just because it has a creamy (non-sticky) texture & smells good (cookies come to mind.) But the #3 deal maker  is a long & flexible applicator.

A rich, vitamin E formula provides shine & optimum moisturization. A gloss that actually moisturizes?! That's virtually unheard of.


To be fair, I didn't even hear about it until I got my Holiday VoxBox from Influenster. But boy am I glad I did! Instead of needing color, balm & gloss, I just need my liquid lipshine.

"pure pigments give a 3D effect that's off the charts glossy."


I received "Nude" which is perfect for my light complexion. Is it funny that I actually feel nude when I leave the house without any one? (I bet that was the plan.) Good thing I can run to Target (my fave) & pick some up for only $2.49. maybe even in a different color. After all, the do offer 10, including a clear & multiple shades of pink. I wonder which one I should pick up next...

Want to know what other Influensters think about NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine? You can find out here. And don't forget to check out what else NYC New York Color has to offer here.



*available at mass retailers & drugstores nationwide

**Disclaimer: I received this product to try from Influenster & am simply sharing my personal opinion which may vary from yours. I was not compensated for this review.

5 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous color and perfect for me! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love NYC they are affordable but still nice.what a pretty color

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate sticky lip gloss!! Its nasty and doesn't smooth correctly! Ill have to check this out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the color of the lipgloss! I hate the stickyness of lipgloss too.. it is such a deal breaker! I will have to check this one out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my Liquid Lipshine and keep it with my 24/7

    ReplyDelete