Tuesday, January 29, 2013

BIC 4-Color Pen

There's some things of the past that need to stay in the past, like Hypercolor shirts & Milli Vanilli. Things that you wish would come back from the past, like Pepsi Clear & The Muppet Babies. And things from the past that you see in the present, like MC Hammer & BIC 4-Color pens


Let's talk about the latter now, shall we? You remember BIC's 4-Color pen, right? One pen, four colors...black, blue, green & red (to write on your homework just because you weren't supposed to.) Plus, let's remember the mindless clicking between colors during those boring class lectures. I know I'm not the only one who did that.


But what's great about this pen is it's versatility. I can easily make my to-do list for the day & everything stands out since it's not just one mundane color. This assures I don't miss anything. 

And let's not forget how great it writes! I'm already a huge fan of the BIC brand, but the 4-Color pen fits right in. It writes smooth & never seems to blot, not even between color changes! And I give it bonus points for my oldest daughter only needing one pen instead of four. Which if you do the math correctly, means that my 1 year old daughter will have zero pens. 

**Disclaimer: I received this product to try from Smiley360 & am simply sharing my personal opinion which may vary from yours. I was not compensated for this review.

4 comments:

  1. A blast from the past! They were great for making slam books in elementary school! Almost as good as the pens that smelled like fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of these too, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are sooooooooooo old!!! I love them and wonder why we don't still use one lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're def working that pen, and your exercises!! I think this is a great idea to use the pen. I need to get organized so badly.

    ReplyDelete