Saturday, November 17, 2012

Palmolive Fresh Infusions - An Influenster Review

I remember growing up, my Grandma always used Palmolive. Therefore, whenever I hear "Palmolive", I tend to flash back to the past. Until I received my Palmolive Fresh Infusions from Influenster.


"Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive dish liquid."

My favorite is the Ginger White Tea (it has more of a floral scent) with the Lime Basil a close second. I decided to let my friend try out the Lemon Thyme. (All reports came back that she loved it.) The scents are so strong that you almost get lost in them while you're washing dishes. Oh but I bet that makes you wonder if any of that scent stays on your dishes. The answer, is no. I know this because I tested it...several times. 


What else did I test? How well Palmolive Fresh Infusions cuts grease of course. The end result...what grease? Just a drop & you can see it dissipate. 

But I have to say, one of my favorite features (which is probably overlooked), is the bottle. The bottle itself is tall & round, making it very easy to grab. I don't know how many times I've reached for more dish soap & dropped the bottle in my water. Now with my new Palmolive Fresh Infusions, I can do the dishes without looking like I went for a swim. 


Cuts grease, no soapy residue & smells great! My Grandma would be happy at how much I'm loving Palmolive Fresh Infusions!

Want some of your own? (Yes!) Check out your local Target & Walmart today. Or tomorrow, that would work too. 

**Disclaimer: I received this product from Influenster & am simply sharing my personal opinion which may vary from yours. I was not compensated for this review.




No comments:

Post a Comment