Thursday, May 31, 2012

May's Featured Consultant: Last Day!!!

I am SO excited! I absolutely cannot wait for my Thirty One order to come in. I got the All-in-One Organizer (desperately needed I might add) in the "Best Tweets" pattern with custom lettering.
There were tons of other items that I may (as in probably will) end up getting. I could definitely get some use out of the Cinch-It-Up Thermal Tote this summer. Sounds perfect for snacking on the go!



And then there's the Cindy Tote that would compliment so many of my style pins on Pinterest (I'm a pin-aholic).



Here's the Picnic Thermal, Large Utility Tote & All-In-One Organizer. Get them all in matching patterns (or not if you prefer), load them all  up & take the fam on an outing for the day. Snacks, on the road activities for the kids & a place to keep your stuff!


Now you want to celebrate the end of the school year & go somewhere right? Well, don't forget to order some Thirty One products from our featured consultant Jacqulin Crites-Rini before you do!

Jacqulin Crites-Rini
Contact me:
330-495-2947


No comments:

Post a Comment