Friday, May 4, 2012

I Want More Knorr!

Remember the product testing I was talking about a few weeks ago? Well I've had more! (Jealous, I know. But don't worry, you'll learn through my blog how you can get started too.)

First, let me just say that product testing is wonderful! It allows me to try things I otherwise wouldn't have. And sometimes there are products that make a HUGE difference in your daily routines. So those products manage to get on my shopping lists over...and over...and well, you get the point. Much like the Knorr Homestyle Stock (chicken flavor) that I received from being a Smiley360 member.



When I accepted this mission, I had no idea what an impact it would make on me. You see, I only used stock half the time (it always looked like so much & I didn't want to waste it.) I substituted just broth for the rest, which required lots of extra seasonings. So when I received my mission box, by the looks of it I thought I would probably like it. Boy was I wrong! I LOVED it!! Right down to the best ladle I have ever used (it has more of a pointed tip so you actually get to the bottom of the pot, without needing an extra spoon.)

Now, I'll admit, I was a little apprehensive of it's jelly-like consistency. But that little jelly-like cube was packing a whole lotta flavor! I decided to try the Lemon Chicken Primavera  from the small booklet of recipes I also got in my box. & I did NOT alter the recipe in any way. If you know me, you know that takes an extreme amount of effort on my part! My only disappointment was that there wasn't enough leftovers!


I was so shocked at the amount of flavor this dish had. It was phenomenal! I really can't describe it any other way. The little stock cup seamlessly blended into the recipe & was the equivalent of about 3 1/2 C. of liquid stock.

Let's review the basics:
  • No mess
  • Little tub
  • Takes up less space
  • BIG FLAVOR!
So I may have shared all of my coupons I had, (with a warning to hurry & use them because the Knorr Homestyle Stocks were on sale that week & I was going to be stocking up on both chicken & beef flavors!). But I do have some other things I can share with you! For more wonderful Knorr recipes (like Braised Short Ribs with Gravy) go to Let's Make Knorr. If you're more of a cooking show fan, you can check out Chef Marco Pierre White's recipe videos.


And as always, don't forget to "like" Knorr on Facebook. You never know what yummy deliciousness you might find!

Be heard. Be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment