Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Paige!!!

6 years ago today I gave birth to my 1st born, Paige Nicole. I wish I could say it was the best experience of my life, but it wasn't. I'm only saying that because at almost 41 weeks, I was induced (that would actually be 6 years & 1 day ago), had a semi rough labor & after pushing for 2.5 hours, was given an emergency c-section. Which I don't remember. At all. I had to be put under to be able to get her out the fastest I assume. Hubs didn't even have time to grab the camera. It was that rushed. She had been face up & stuck for almost 3 hours. She had a bowel movement earlier, her heart rate was dropping. 24 hours & 22 minutes after arriving at the hospital, a 6 lb., 15 oz., 21 in. long baby girl with perfectly arched eyebrows came into this world. To this day, her stubbornness is still present. Hubs calls her my "mini me". Have you ever wondered what it would be like to argue with yourself? Only shorter.
 Anywho, Happy 6th Birthday Paige!!! Love, Mom, Dad, Damien & Hayden

No comments:

Post a Comment