Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Brings Healthy Eats!...For the Dogs!

Happy New Year! It's officially 2012. Which means time for resolutions. There are so many to make, but 1 I'd really like to stick with is eating healthier. Not only will it make us all feel better, mama will ditch this baby weight a bit faster, LOL!

But here's a twist, I'm getting the dogs in on it too. Yes, the dogs. You see, as I've mentioned before, I'm a BzzAgent. I get to try out products, spread the bzz (word) & share my opinions. Well it just so happened that I received a 4lb. sample bag of Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance dog food for my dogs, Sascha & Miley. Made with chicken & brown rice, it's MUCH healthier than most of the other brands of dog food available. Not to mention that it contains no corn, which means no gas. So, easier on the digestive tract, a shinier coat, as well as who knows how many other healthy benefits. What's not to love about that?! I know my dogs did. Even if i can't stick to my resolutions, I know they will!

No comments:

Post a Comment