I know the season to eat everything pumpkin is over, but quite frankly, I don't care. This Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal is my new morning obsession. And just in case you couldn't tell, I prefer to add some pecan pieces to mine for a little added crunch.
• 1C. milk
• 1C. quick cooking oats
• 1/3C. pumpkin puree
• 1/2tsp. pumpkin pie spice
• 1/4tsp. vanilla extract
• 1/4tsp. maple extract
• 1/4C. brown sugar
• pecan pieces or other tasty toppings, optional
• Bring milk to a light boil in a medium sized saucepan & add oats, stirring to combine.
• Set heat to low & stir in pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, maple extract & brown sugar.
• Remove from heat & place servings in bowls, adding toppings if desired.