I know, I know. It's almost 2015 & I'm STILL eating pumpkin flavored foods. But I just can't help myself. The same can be said for my friends when I treated them to this delicious Pumpkin Crunch at an impromtu lunch date at my house.
• 1-15oz. can pumpkin puree
• 1 can evaporated milk
• 3 eggs
• 1C. sugar
• 1/2tsp. cinnamon
• 1 box yellow cake mix
• 1 1/2 stick margarine
• 1C. chopped walnuts or pecans
• Thoroughly mix together pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar & cinnamon in a large bowl with a mixer.
• Pour into a greased 9x13in. baking pan.
• Sprinkle dry yellow cake mix over top of pumpkin mixture.
• Melt the margarine & drizzle over the top of the cake mix.
• Top with chopped walnuts or pecans & bake for 350º for 45-55 min.