Friday, January 16, 2015

Fun Friday: DIY T-shirt Infinity Scarf

The other day I grabbed a t-shirt out of my closet & noticed it had a hole in each armpit & on one of the sleeves. I was about to cut it up in pieces so my hubs could use the material for rags in the garage, when I suddenly thought about infinity scarves. Yep, right then was when I decided to save my old t-shirt from becoming just another garage rag & decided to give it a new life as an infinity scarf. And it only took my about 30 seconds to make it happen! 


Simply take an old t-shirt, cut below the armpits and above the bottom seam, then stretch it out as much as you can. You may get a better stretch if you treat it like a resistance band & step on it while pulling it up as far as you can with your hands. Either way, it's that simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment